Oshkosh Area Humane Society
A life saving shelter
When you decide to adopt a pet from the Oshkosh Area Humane Society, you know without a question you are also:
Gaining a life-long companion.
Rescuing a homeless pet.
Making a statement about preventing pet overpopulation.
When you adopt a pet, you save a life! Our goal is to find "forever" homes for our adoptable animals - we want to make a perfect match so both the family and the pets are happy.
How to Adopt
Because adding to your family is a big responsibility, we ask all adopters be willing to do the following:
- Spend quality time visiting with the pet (all members of the household
- Complete our 1-page application form.
- Comply with our requirements for the care of the pet, if any apply.
- Comply with our spay/neuter and vaccination policies and procedures.
- Meet with an adoption specialist at the time of adoption.
Click for Adoption Fee information.
Questions? Call our staff at 920.424.2128.
Click the links below to view our pets currently looking for their forever homes.